T grist Photography is currently searching for soon to be Seniors to represent TGP in the coming school year. We're looking for well rounded teens, with winning personalities and lots of friends, to serve as 2014 TGP Senior Spokesmodels.
Students chosen will earn a FREE summer Senior Portrait Session!!
How do I enter?
1. Submit an email to TGP at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include all of the following information.
Hobbies/School Activities/Programs you participate in (Sports, Cheer, Band, Student Council, Ag etc.)
After Graduation Plans:
Why you would be a great TGP 2014 Senior Spokesmodel:
2. Please attach a recent headshot photo to your email.
3. Open to 2014 Graduating Seniors only at this time.
4. Entries may be submitted until June 1st 2013.
What do I get? You ask...
One FREE Senior Portrait Session including....
1. Pre Session Planning via phone or email
2. 2 hour portrait shoot, on location with up to 50 retouched proofs.
3. Access to a private online gallery for 30 days.
4. FREE Facebook Timeline cover design with 2-3 of your images. For internet display only.
5. One set of Custom Rep cards to share with your friends.
6. 5 Digital Files on CD with Print Release.
7. Your Image on my 2014 Senior Rep Page.
~~ You will have to purchase your own Prints & Products, But there is no required minimum purchase. ~~
What do I have to do?
All I ask for you to do in return is spread the word for me! Tell all of your friends, near and far about TGP and your experience with me.
Wait! There is more....
Refer your friends and family to T Grist Photography to earn TGP Print & Product credit to use toward your own portrait art products.
When your friends/family book their FIRST session with TGP, all they need to do is tell me that YOU sent them to me, and I will mark down your free credit and notify you.
For each New Client Portrait Session that is booked with TGP (deposit paid), you will receive $5.00 TGP Print or Product Credit.
You may redeem your Print/Product Credit at any time by contacting me to select your product.
There is no limit to how much credit you can accumulate!!! However, it will expire one year from the date which it was issued, so it must be used before then!